Peter has over 45 years of leadership in all areas of project development and client relationships for numerous new design, planning and construction projects, renovations and additions for both the public and private sector.
As the founding principal of a successful architectural firm founded in 1972, Peter has been involved in many high profile projects for various clients in the public and private sector. He has lead the architecture, engineering and planning staff on many projects for both the public and private sector. Projects range in size and complexity, and each is tailored for the specific site and design intent. He is dedicated to client satisfaction and improving the world thru proper planning and quality architecture.
Bachelor of Architecture,
NY, CT, NJ, DE, Fl
LEED Accredited Professional
• Member of National Historic Preservation Society
• Director to New York State American Institute of Architects
• Past President Westchester/Mid Hudson chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
• Board member of the American Institute of Architects
• Corporate member of the American Institute of Architects
• Member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
• Chairman of the Larchmont Planning Commission
• Past member of Mount Vernon Hospital Advisory Board
• Member of the National Fire Protection Association
• Member of the Metropolitan Solar Energy Society
• Member of L.I.F.E. [Local Involvement For Environment]
• Past Board member of the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Mount Vernon Kiwanis Club
• Past Board member of Boys and Girls Club of America
• Member of Westchester County Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Westchester Municipal Planning Federation
• Member of the American Planning Federation
• Board member of the Don Bosco Community Center
• Board member of SDC Sustainable Development Corporation
• President of PFG Construction Management Corp.
• Vice President of P. Forest Development Corp.
• Chairman of the Board of Larchmont Freshwater Wetlands Commission
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
National Council of Architectural Registration (NCARB)
American Planning Association (APA)
National Historic Preservation Society
National Fire Protection Association
Metropolitan Solar Energy Society
Local Involvement For Environment (LIFE)
Citizen Planner of the Year 2016 (WMPF)
Design Excellence Recognition and Achievement Award For:
Griffith & Valentino Memorial Firehouse, Mount Vernon, NY Awarded by:
Building Trades Employers Association of Westchester and Putnam Counties
New Good Neighbor Award, 2004 For: RCC Headquarters, Paterson, NJ Awarded by: The New Jersey Business and Industry Association
Excellence In Design and Functional Integrity, 1993 For: The Long Fellow Elementary School Auditorium, Awarded by: Builder Institute of Westchester & Mid Hudson Region & Building Trades Employers Association of Westchester